Spider WebbingIn Stock, Ready To ShipOur Price: $5.00
Carmen Miranda HatIn Stock, Ready To ShipOur Price: $19.00
Leprechaun Hat with BeardIn Stock, Ready To ShipOur Price: $21.00
Best Costume Party Idea – Anything But Clothes - Goes
If you are looking to get everyone to come to your costume party dressed up, here is one sure-fire way to make it happen. Throw an ABC Party. ABC stands for anything but clothes. See, the trouble with many costume parties is that the theme is too restrictive and some people just choose not go to because they don’t have a costume in the appropriate theme. These days, it’s a bit tougher to get a good turnout at your party with such limited options for the attendees. The solution is an ABC Party.
Just imagine getting invited to an Anything But Clothes Costume Party! The ideas are endless, if you walk into your garage, you can find duct tape, cardboard, paint and the list goes on. I personally think the duct tape costume would win best costume for the garage category.
For those that have a costume box, they are free to use anything in it! You might have a sailor hat, a Vendetta mask, a Spanish Dancer dress, and a cool pair of furry boots. All of these would be totally and completely acceptable and expected at an ABC Party. The beauty of an ABC party is that it leaves so much to the imagination of the person dressing up. You can be just about anything and it gives the person so much room for creativity.
Another idea would be to use a covering of liquid latex, then add a splash of glow in the dark body paint, throw on a costume wig, a pair of costume shades and a wacky hat. Who really knows what you are, but then again, who really cares – it’s an ABC Party afterall.
More fun ideas for your next ABC Party now that you are properly pumped about the idea:
- Saran wrap – One roll should suffice
- Postage stamps – Kinda pricey, I know… but you’d be unique for sure!
- Stickers of any kind - You know you have a collection of them from your childhood, put them to good use!
- Bandaids – Everyone has these in their bathroom medicine cabinet
- Gauze – Maybe a boring and uncreative one – but think mummy… or sexy mummy?
- Cotton balls – Think stay puff marshmallow man
- Foliage – fake or real – How about Adam and Eve
- Tar and feathers – This is only for the committed ABC Party Attendee
- Tin Foil – Sexy Tin Girl or Tin Man!
- Surfboard bag – not sure how you’d make your face pointy to be the fin – perhaps a bit of cardboard also and poke some holes for the eyes.
There you have it. A bunch of realistic ideas for the times we live in. Remember that the Costume Party MUST go on! To get the most out of your attendees, leave the theme wide open and throw an ABC Costume Party this weekend. Anything But Clothes, goes.